Annoucements‎ > ‎

Want to earn One Hundred $$ a day?

posted Jan 17, 2018, 9:35 AM by Toni Reece   [ updated Jan 17, 2018, 10:31 AM ]

Parents we love seeing you at our school and would wonder if you’d like to be paid to be here? Apply to be a substitute teacher and work only on days you want to! All it takes is 60 credit hours in any field, and you can be a substitute teacher.

 Recently Retired? Have 60 college credit hours? Substitute teach for us! Work only when you want. 

Retired Teachers, we would love to see you again! Apply to become one of our substitutes!

Do you know any Recent College Graduates that need some extra work? Substitute teaching pays one hundred dollars a day in our District! 

To obtain your teaching Substitute License click HERE. If you are a degreed classroom teacher fill out the Standard Substitute Application, Form 5, and all others fill out the Emergency Substitute License, Form 8

If you have any questions KSDE has an FAQ

Once you have obtained your license here is our Employment Package.

Contact Betty at the District Office with any questions. (785) 566-3396.